Is osteopathy for you?
Pain often goes hand in hand with general fatigue and can prevent us from enjoying many of our daily activities. Osteopathy can help keep your whole body in alignment to reduce and help prevent the progression of problems.
Whether you have acute pain, ongoing niggles or are generally feeling worn down, osteopathy is an effective way to help relieve your pain and manage your condition.
Osteopathy can help with many conditions including :-
- disc problems
- frozen shoulder
- neck pain
- arm pain
- hip pain
- lower back pain
- shoulder pain
- knee pain
- headaches – from neck / migraine prevention
- sports injuries (minor)
- joint pains
- generalised aches and pains
- circulatory problems
- muscle spasms
- arthritic pain
- rheumatic pain
- digestion problems
or patients often complain of
- waking up with general stiffness
- regular headaches or neck pain
- gardening / walking to the shops has become difficult
- decreased ability to play with grandchildren
- a desire to kick start or support a return to exercise
- discomfort due to standing or sitting for long periods in one position
Often problems can be caused by poor posture, this can be exacerbated by repetitive movements for example at work. Pain is a warning sign that your body is out of balance and my adjustments help to realign your body for it to function optimally.
Maintaining optimum function
For some conditions or problems a regular visit will help to keep your body aligned, which will help to prevent aches and pains increasing in severity and allow you freedom of movement allowing you to keep doing the things you love.